The information pack and 2016 booking forms are now available on the website, and will be sent out in the post to relevant peoples over the coming weeks.
That’s right, less than two weeks to go until the event of the year! We had a successful grounds inspection meeting yesterday at the hall, and all is looking very positive!
If you’ve not already done so, get it in your diaries and come along.
- The Best Concours d’elegance – The concours is getting fairly full now, book quickly to avoid disappointment and to make sure you get your free passes in time.
- The Best Cars for Sale area – come and display your car for sale in the most beautiful surroundings, to a huge audience. Only £10 per car (plus normal entry fee). Just turn up and pay on the day.
- The Best Club Displays – Last year over 100 cars were displayed in the Club Display area, we’re expecting even more this year.
- The Best Trade Stands – all fully booked now.
- Special display of Corrados to celebrate 25 years of VW’s Super Coupe
- The Best Split Screen Van convoy